Thursday 26 July 2012

Never too young to die sir'

I just feel like writing English in this post and perhaps the next post, don't know why but it seems quite appropriate for my random thought at this moment.


Today was a gloomy day for me and my BIG family from my mom. One of our beloved family member has died because of some traffic accident. His age is just 16 at this moment, sure you're never too young to die but man... he still have the rigorous youth spirit to live on the future, but GOD said so then be it. Just when i see his face for the last time, i got this kind of flashback about my memories with him.

Rest in Peace Bro!

Then you never too young to die....

"Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll."
- Unknown-

No comments:

Post a Comment